Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Somebody got a new bed...


So we decided to move Macy to a toddler bed and she LOVES it!  We had a rough first night with her crying at the gate, but since then she has done great.  We say 'bed time' and she takes off for her bed.  It is something she can call her own since big brother and big sister have their own big beds.
I found the exact same bedding that Marah has on her bed in the toddler size so we could not resist.  It was a nice transition for her.
Macy with "lambie pie"
Joshua and Marah brought lambie pie to the hospital for her when she was born.

The next morning

8 comments:

brooke said...

How sweet!!! I love it! I can't believe that little monkey is already in a toddler bed. She must think she's so big now. Before you know it she'll be out of that and into a big bed!!

Julie Young said...

Look at Macy in her big bed! That is awesome! We still haven't switched Luke. Maybe I need to get on that!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

She looks so big, Paige! :( She looks so happy to have her big girl bed...I'm glad the transition wasn't too bad.

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

How cute is she??!

McKinney Madness said...

YAY! I'm so glad she likes her new bed! And I'm also super excited you passed along the crib for "Gram" to use when Baby Mc gets here!! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

She is getting to be such a big girl! Moving them out of the crib is such a "big kid" thing to do.

Carolyn said...

I love Macy's big bed! She looks adorable in it! Thanks for the crib. Can't wait to put my little one in it!

Lindsey said...

She is SO cute!! I can't believe she is old enough for a big girl bed! Sweet, sweet gal :)