Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photo shoot with Aunt Brookie

We continued our Spring Break in Huntsville - our second home.  Where we love to go because of all my wonderful nieces and nephews - sister, brother, and 2 sister-in-laws and brother-in-laws.  When we go to Huntsville we have to make our rounds and we love every minute of it:)
We always try to take pictures of the 9 kids together - which is so hard, but I think Brooke got a good shot of them.  I need a full week with Brooke, with NO kids for her to teach me how to use a camera like she does.  I know it would take a lot longer than a week, because she has been studying photography on her own for years.  I think all her time is paying off because she is AWESOME! 
I will take credit for this one - it was mine:)
Probably my favorite of Macy


Okay - I will warn you - the next few are ones I took - I have LOTS to learn

6 comments:

Jamey said...

Beautiful kids! I love the first one. Joshua and Macy are tickled about something.

brooke said...

Paige, you give me way to much credit! Can y'all come back please...now!! I miss everyone so much! I'm actually ready for summer to over with now so we can hang out more.

Jessa Mullen said...

What a great picture of ALL the kids! Those are really great! Great pictures with BEAUTIFUL children!

Anonymous said...

Hey...We need to get Brooke to come to florence and teach a class. I have a nice Nikon and I don't really know how to use it. I love all of those pictures of Macy but I especially love the toothless one of sweet Joshua.

Ashley said...

These have got to be the MOST photogenic kids ever! Such sweet pics!

McKinney Madness said...

Those pics are GREAT! I'm like you, I totally need a photo course with Brookie to learn how to use my camera. All that money for a Nikon and I use the green "auto" key for everything!